After many months of searching we are super excited and pleased to announce that M20 Refills will soon be moving to its own premises. Now you might be wondering what changes this will bring? This is how;
- More products will be available - we'll now have space to stock a wider range of products that we've been waiting to bring in for a while now.
- More stock - finally we'll be able to keep more in stock meaning you'll be able to order more of what you want each week.
- See the products - you'll be able to browse our range and. We may even give you some samples to try!
- Price reduction - yep that's right! We're going to cut our prices on most if not all of our liquid products.
- Refill days - we're aiming to have a few days each week where you can pop in with your glass bottles and fill them up. If you're happy to re-use the ones provided at your last order we'll give you a discount as well! We'll have a card machine for payment so you won't need to order in advance.
- Collections - you'll still be able to order online for collection, and we'll increase the number of days per week you can collect.
- Changes to deliveries - although this may be a bit further down the line, we will be able to expand the number of orders we can take and be able to offer more regular deliveries covering further afield in Manchester and Stockport!
- And the best part...you can come in for a chat with us, something we couldn't offer before.
Now for the important bits, our new premises are located in Northenden with parking directly outside the main entrance. Northenden is easy to get to from anywhere in South Manchester and has direct links to the motorway. There are buses that stop nearby and for those of you who like to cycle the River Mersey is accessible too.
It's probably going to take a few weeks to get everything ready before we open our doors, but as soon as we do we'll let you know and our address will be updated on Facebook and our website.
Looking forward to seeing you there soon!!!