Fabric Softener (Coconut) – Miniml
Made by Miniml in the UK
Availability: In stock
Available in 250ml, 500ml or 1 Litre bottles. 2 Litre maximum per order.
32p per 100ml
When it comes to leaving your clothes soft and fragrant you can count on our Fabric Conditioner to do the trick! Made with naturally derived softening agents to protect fibres and leave clothes soft and static-free.
Keeps your clothe softer and fresher for longer.
- Leaves clothes soft and static-free.
- Gentle on sensitive skin.
- Freshens up clothes and removes odours.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle coconut fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates.
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Pour 20 to 50ml into the machine dispenser.
Do not pour directly onto fabric.
AREAS OF USAGE
- Small domestic machines
- Large industrial tunnel washers
Aqua**, 5-15% Cationic Surfactants*, Parfum, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.