Anti-Bacterial Liquid Hand Soap
Made by Miniml in the UK
Availability: In stock
*Image used for illustration purposes only*
Available in 250ml, 500ml or 1 Litre bottles. Maximum 2 Litres per order.
£2.50 per 250ml
Infused with citrus extracts, this naturally derived, gel hand soap eliminates stubborn smells and leaves hands feeling soft and clean, even after multiple washes. What’s not to love?
Gentle on hands and naturally antibacterial.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and stubborn smells.
- Leaves hands soft and loved.
- Kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria (EN 1276 Tested and Approved).
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle clementine fragrance
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
AREAS OF USAGE
Aqua**. Lactic Acid*, Decyl Glucoside*, Glycerine*, Lauryl Betaine*, Sorbitol*, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocate*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*. Hydroxyethyl Cellulose*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Parfum. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.