Plastic-Free Soluble Glass & Mirror Cleaner (5 Pack)Featured
Availability: In stock
Our glass & mirror sachets leave a streak-free sparkle with a beautiful scent of apple & mint. We have them made right here in the UK, in the West Midlands, so they have a super low carbon footprint to boot!
Our glass & mirror sachets are an amazing way to reduce your household plastic. Only 10% of all plastic put into recycling is actually recycled which means by swapping to reusing old containers you will be making a huge difference to the plastic waste being incinerated or sent to landfill.
Our sachets are all kind on the environment with no harmful chemicals and up to 70% natural ingredients all of which are 100% Vegan
What’s in the box
- 5x Glass & Mirror Cleaner (apple & mint)
- Bright labels to stick on your reusable bottles
- Instruction & information card to make things extra easy
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
How to use
- Rinse your existing empty bottle with water
- Insert one of the sachets into your bottle
- Top up with 500ml lukewarm water
- Replace and tighten the lid
- Shake until dissolved and it’s ready to use!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
What ingredients are used?
In collaboration with Iron & Velvet, we have based our products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for our fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. We also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH. The antibacterial agent is Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-14 (even-numbered)-alkyldimethyl, chlorides which is only found in the antibacterial products.
Product may not suitable for use on some paints and plastics, prior testing on a small inconspicuous section is recommended to confirm suitability.
Do not eat. Keep away from children.