Washing Up Liquid
Made by Miniml in the UK
Availability: In stock
*Image used for illustration purposes only*
Available in 250ml, 500ml or 1 Litre bottles. 2 Litre maximum per order.
£0.40 per 100ml
There’s always someone who leaves their spaghetti bolognese in the sink for days.. and when they do, you’ll be glad you’ve got our powerful, non-toxic washing up liquid to count on.
- Powerful on dirt and grime. Gentle on hands.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Natural and subtle apple fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your dishes.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Squirt over dishes and give it a good scrub!
Aqua**, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Amphoteric Surfactants*, Laurylamine Dipropylenediamine, Perfumes. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors. .