Terms & Conditions v5 - updated 24/01/19
1. All products are subject to availability
2. Deliveries are charged at £2 per order within a 4 mile radius of M20 2EU, and an additional £1 per mile beyond that distance unless an agreement has been made otherwise
3. All deliveries will be left in a location of your choice. We cannot accept any responsibility for the items once they have been delivered to you
4. All deliveries are subject to a minimum order value
5. We reserve the right to cancel any order that is not economically viable for us to fulfil.
6. A one off deposit of £5 will be requested upon paying for the first order, this is to cover the cost of the bottles that will be supplied. If you decide to cancel any future orders, this will be refunded subject to collection of empty bottles. Please contact us if you wish to keep the bottles.
7. Payment: We will send an invoice to you for payment in advance of the delivery date. Payment can be made through PayPal using either debit/credit card. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cash on delivery, and we do ask that payment is made prior to delivery.
8. Refunds: Due to the nature of the products supplied we cannot accept any returns. If you have an issue please contact us and we will do our best to resolve it with you.
9. All of the products we supply are non-biological, produced from sustainably sourced plant based ingredients, biodegradable and vegan. It is your responsibility to check that you do not have an allergies to the ingredients and you test the product before use. Full product information is available on the 'Product Information' page.
10. The bottles we supply are intended for decanting purposes only into suitable containers. If you choose not to decant the product we are not responsible for any mishandling or accidents.
11. We cannot offer insurance against the products that we supply decanted into glass bottles, therefore it is important that you test the products before use.